Very funny! Cute way to start the season!!
Soooo funny!!!
Audrey learned all her steps from me on Wed. Glad to see you and Clay caught on quickly :)
Melissa!! HAHAHAHA!! I can't wait for a demo lesson from you! We need some new steps! Hee!!!
Hey Christi! I've started blogging too. Cute pics.
That is soooo funny! I have to make one of those!
That's cute Christi!! Audrey's the star of the show!!!
What a cute idea!! Audrey makes a cute elf too!
Love, love, love it...I watched it several times with C the other night!!!
Love it!!! Audrey is such a good dancer!
That is the funniest things!! I LOVED it!! Audrey looks like her face is perfect for that elf!! TOO TOO Cute!! I'll have to do Emmie, Paul and I one!!
That card is hilarious!!! I am excited to be able to catch up with you. Your family is beautiful. I hope you had a GREAT Thanksgiving! Lots of Love!
We couldn't stop laughing! How cute!!
That is too funny! A friend of mine did that for me last year of Madison. I'm not sure if you remember me or not but I am a friend of Tina Rogers. Found your blog from her site. Thanks for sharing!
Very funny! Cute way to start the season!!
ReplyDeleteSoooo funny!!!
ReplyDeleteAudrey learned all her steps from me on Wed. Glad to see you and Clay caught on quickly :)
ReplyDeleteMelissa!! HAHAHAHA!! I can't wait for a demo lesson from you! We need some new steps! Hee!!!
ReplyDeleteHey Christi! I've started blogging too. Cute pics.
ReplyDeleteThat is soooo funny! I have to make one of those!
ReplyDeleteThat's cute Christi!! Audrey's the star of the show!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute idea!! Audrey makes a cute elf too!
ReplyDeleteLove, love, love it...I watched it several times with C the other night!!!
ReplyDeleteLove it!!! Audrey is such a good dancer!
ReplyDeleteThat is the funniest things!! I LOVED it!! Audrey looks like her face is perfect for that elf!! TOO TOO Cute!! I'll have to do Emmie, Paul and I one!!
ReplyDeleteThat card is hilarious!!! I am excited to be able to catch up with you. Your family is beautiful. I hope you had a GREAT Thanksgiving! Lots of Love!
ReplyDeleteWe couldn't stop laughing! How cute!!
ReplyDeleteThat is too funny! A friend of mine did that for me last year of Madison. I'm not sure if you remember me or not but I am a friend of Tina Rogers. Found your blog from her site. Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDelete