I am re-posting this because the video wasn't working in the earlier post. Hopefully it will now.
Last week while Gracie was here, Audrey learned to give us "kisses" when prompted. You can see some pictures of her giving Gracie kisses in the last post. This video is the cutest video of her giving kisses to that sweet baby that lives in the mirror!!
2 years ago
That is the cutest thing ever! She is sooo precious!
ReplyDeleteha ha ha,,, how stinking cute is that!! clay sounds likes he's enjoying his bundle of joy! :)
ReplyDeleteAWWWWWWWW I miss those sweet soaking wet kisses. I still get sweet sugar though. She is stinking sweet.
ReplyDeleteTOO CUTE!!
ReplyDeleteHa Ha Ha...love it! Is she standing?!?!?!
ReplyDeleteHow sweet!!! I remember when John Luke started that. Now he LOVES to give kisses! In fact, he does it so much most of the kids in the nursery at church run from him! They have had enough!! Cute little munchkin you have!
ReplyDelete