I love getting 'fabric' in the mail as opposed to paper(bills) anyday!! :) Way to go, Mrs. Linda! Audrey looks so excited in the first picture. What a big smile on that pretty girl's face.
Love her facial expressions! Cute clothes! I think you and Clay may have a shopper on your hands from the way she is eyeing her new clothes..... Adorable :)
How Nice!!! I LOVE to get mail myself (anything other than bills)! That looks like a pretty good surprise to me too!
ReplyDeleteHow sweet of your Momma! Looks like Audrey needs to go to the beach with all of those cute beach clothes she got!
ReplyDeleteCute stuff...we have that first swimsuit in a two piece for next year!!
ReplyDeleteI love getting 'fabric' in the mail as opposed to paper(bills) anyday!! :) Way to go, Mrs. Linda! Audrey looks so excited in the first picture. What a big smile on that pretty girl's face.
ReplyDeleteLove her facial expressions! Cute clothes! I think you and Clay may have a shopper on your hands from the way she is eyeing her new clothes..... Adorable :)
ReplyDelete